Vermont Children’s Trust Foundation
Part-time, 25 hours/week
Vermont Children’s Trust Foundation is hiring a Development Director. The Development Director will partner with the Executive Director, Board of Directors and staff to lead the fundraising efforts for VCTF. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and implementing our annual fundraising plan. This plan includes maintaining and building donor relationships with a goal of expanding our donor base; planning and management of special events; and grant writing.
The Development Director is also responsible for creating annual mailings, writing e-newsletters, event materials, and all other communications with donors and the general public.
If you are an energetic and motivated individual with a proven track record in fundraising and/or marketing, we encourage you to apply.
VCTF is a statewide, non-profit, fundraising organization that grants money to programs serving children. VCTF is an equal opportunity employer. Benefits include paid time off, paid holidays and a retirement savings plan. Our office is in downtown Burlington.
- Fundraising/marketing experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
- Social media expertise
- Experience with events/volunteer management preferred
- The ability to manage a busy, demanding position with shifting priorities
- Prior nonprofit work/volunteer experience a plus.
- High proficiency in donor database/fundraising software, e.g., Network for Good, and MS Office software suite.
A complete job description is available HERE.
Please send a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: [email protected]